Search & Win

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Guide to Amazon Gift Cards

Search & Win

Guide To Amazon Gift Cards

Amazon Gift Cards are one of the most snagged items in the swagstore. A ton of swaggernauts buy these gift cards because Amazon gives you endless possiblities of things to buy. Also for bigger things, using the Amazon gift cards you get from the Swagstore then buying the item off Amazon costs you at lot less swagbucks.

Amazon Gift Cards can be found here: http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-checkout&id=2988&catid=17
They are 45 swagbucks and when you snag them you'll get them on the 16th or 1st of the month. You can find them by going to my account and then My Gift Cards. I have gotten 2 Amazon cards which totals $10. I'm more then halfway to my third.



In my product reviews I will put in it whether it's cheaper to get it through Amazon gift cards or in the swagstore. So far all have been cheaper to get through the gift cards.
Search & Win


0 comments: